C.U.E. Gearing Up For The National Road Tour 2011 and highlights from 2010
“RALLY STOP” Family of Damien Sharp & the Warren Police Department
Warren Police Department 318 3rd Avenue -West Warren, PA 16365-
Damien Sharp – Warren, Pennsylvania- 5/25/2002
Lori C Bova– Lakewood, New York- 6/7/1997
No comments yet.
| Next »
Damien Mark Sharp MEMORIAL FUND
24 HOUR TIP LINE (910) 232-1687 (All information submitted to CUE Center confidential.)
PO Box 12714 Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131 / (910) 232-1687 Contact CUE
The Searcher-Monica Caison The Searcher follows the case work and life of renowned…
* CUE ALERTS: Brian Sullivan, Lori Bova,..(NY), Cherrie Mahan, Damien Sharp,..(PA), Brittanne Drexel..(SC), Current listings/All*
* PA LIV SAFE ALERTS: Current listings/All *
Warren County Crime Stoppers (Reward)Persons with information that can assist police may call local police agencies directly (see below) or, if confidentiality is desired call "Warren County Crime Stoppers" at 1-800-83-CRIME or 1-800-4PA-TIPS. ~READ Crime Stopper article by clicking graphic above~
- Updated: Poker Run; Celoron (Rib fest), NY – Warren, PA; JUNE 7th; “Ride to Find em”
- Poker Run; Celoron (Rib fest), NY – Warren, PA; JUNE 7th; “Ride to Find’em”
- Damien Mark Sharp : Details, Description, Missing 11 Years – May 2013, Warrren County, PA (Allegany National Forest Region)
- The 9th Annual CUE National Missing Persons Conference 2013
- Updated (recap/scholarship donation)- May 25th FAMILY SAFETY FAIR-YMCA-Warren, PA 12-6pm; In honor of National Missing Children’s Day and Damien Mark Sharp, Missing 10 years.
- Damien Mark Sharp Memorial Fund
- The 8th Annual National Missing Persons Conference March 2012 Wilmington, NC / also, new series called “NY Missing”.
- Nieko Lisi – Missing From Addison, NY Since 10-01-11
WARREN, PA TIMES OBSERVER
THANK YOU MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY OF DAMIEN
"My gratitude, a heartwarmth thanks, for anybody that is out there looking, that has helped," said Damien's mother, "Even in the smallest way, is appreciated by our family."
Over the years The FBI, The Warren County Sheriff's Dept., Pennsylvania State Police, Warren City Police Dept., Warren County District Attorney's office, U.S. Forest Service, Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office, Glade Volunteer Fire Department, the Salvation Army, and various K-9 teams, Dive teams, and countless other search volunteers, as well as support advocates such as those with the CUE organization have done something to help. Where it's impossible to mention everyone, even if not specifically mentioned here, you are not forgotten in your efforts, and no amount of thanks could ever suffice.
Never the less, a heartfelt thank you to all.
Strengthening the search for missing and unidentified
Assisting Law Enforcement and Families Of Missing Loved Ones
An Special TributePrior to Damien's return to Warren, he served in the US Army 10th Mountain Division out of Fort Drum NY, and had done a tour overseas in Bosnia Kosovo. He will always be proudly remembered for his honorable service to our nation.
"Use of the song (Freedoms Gate - 10th Mountain Division) was gifted to the National Association of the 10th Mt. Div. by its composer and singer Mr. Scott J. Langille who was inspired to write the song after watching our 10th Mt. Div. Soldiers in combat on the evening news. Downloading and unrestricted use is authorized and contributions to the 10th Mt. Div. Scholarship Fund are encouraged."
Moving and Inspirational, click the graphic above to listen or below to download: